Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Bles!

I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph Bles' 40th birthday party.  It was AWESOME!  The theme was "Memoirs of a Geisha."  The ladies all wore kimonos and the "turtle" socks and the men wore suits.   The room was lavishly set up to resemble the Japanese style with low tables and floor pillows to sit on.  Games were played and a fan dance by the birthday girl and her family was performed.  This was immediately followed by a proposal to the birthday girl by her new fiance', James.  (Yes, I have the photos that captured that special moment.)  In all, it was one of the BEST parties I have ever attended.  Oh, and I can't forget the cake.  How awesome is that cake?!   If I can start '40' out like that, it's definitely something I look forward to. =)  Happy Birthday, Bles.  <3










No comments:

Post a Comment