Monday, February 6, 2012

Renee' & Melvin are Engaged!

It finally happened! My brother-in-law is engaged to be married, and to a wonderful girl at that!  I was so pleased when Renee' and Melvin asked me to do their engagement photos, flattered too. They are definitely made for each other.  They both share a passion for the Hawaiian culture, kids, and food.  Renee' is an awesome cook and well, Mel loves to eat!  Hmm.. I'm seeing the way to Mel's heart was through his stomach?!  They are the cutest couple and I'm so glad I'm able to capture the beginning of their lives together.  Yay! for the happy couple!!









4 comments:

  1. Pics look awesome Anna. Keep up the great work. So happy for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! The pics are great! Can't wait for my day so you can do ours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pictures! So excited for the both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! So excited for them. I cannot wait for the big day <3

    ReplyDelete