Sunday, January 15, 2012

Aviles-Jimenez Wedding

The best way to end the year was booking my first ever wedding.  Helen and Amando tied the knot on December 18th at the world renowned (and absolutely gorgeous)TPC Sawgrass.  I teamed up with a long-time friend and also a wonderful photographer - Jackie Tabony of Tabfoto Photography.  Together we came up with "TabAloy" as our team name.  I won't lie, I was super nervous.  Initially I thought:  "what the heck did I get us into?" Thankfully, the bride and guests made it extra comfortable for me.  That, and the fact that I knew many of the guests helped also =).  We arrived at 11:00 AM and shot until about 10:30 PM.  Note to self:  bring an extra pair of shoes or never wear boots with 4 inch heels to another wedding event again.  All in all, it was a great learning experience.  I'm ready to do it again! Just a teaser! and some unseen on Facebook.












No comments:

Post a Comment