Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jacksonville ~ exposed!

I've grown up in Jacksonville just about all my life and never really explored it. I know it's a beautiful city and it doesn't get the credit it deserves. Photography has opened my eyes to the world around me and it starts here in Jacksonville. In case you live(d) in a shell like I have, it's time to get out there and discover your hometown! It truly is a beautiful place!

I have yet to explore the rest of downtown Jacksonville. These shots were taken in just a few blocks of each other. There's soo much more to see!



And then there's the actual beach.  Jax and Atlantic Beach are yet to come...

Stay tuned for another chapter of my hometown explorations!

1 comment:

  1. Love the collages! I keep forgetting to use that option on LR.

    ReplyDelete